Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Eden", a New Twist

In the past few weeks I've been inspired by love, poetry, and the like. I've written multiple poems and though they may read as a tad over zealous for most, those who know me well, know this is only my norm.
"They say that I feel, I feel so deeply,
But who wouldn't when you're where you're meant to be?,"
-My Only Regret, Lauren Wiles 
Those who have that creative gear know exactly that excitement and drive and passion I speak of, that never ceasing tug to write, sing, paint, create, dance, draw, and so on!

In light of this wave of writing and creativity and in lew of also taking on a few new mural projects around work, I my creative wire has been lit! If you are familiar with my blog The Words Within, you know how God speaks to me through gardens in my daily walk. And you cannot think about gardens without the fragrence, the aroma of the Garden in Genesis spreading through the foreground of your mind when you ar visual person, the Garden in which it all began, Eden, with a love story of Adam and of Eve! I pondered deeply about the distinct symbols and metaphorical references- the birds, the frutation, the cage, hues-rich mountain stream blue, intriguing and alluring red, and sweet mustard, the color of warm-cheerful greetings, and phrases God has been ministering to me through in my alone time! And... what better way to express this beautiful modern-day version of Romeo and Juliet than in my own home!


Like any artist, I rarely spend time working on art for myself, but instead I love to paint the inspirations in my heart for those who the work was first inspired. This time, in juxtaposition, was quite different but just as rewarding. However creatively inspired by the walk in my daily life, along with a certain Prince (my future husband) in mind, I created a paradise for myself! A place of tranquility and light, with a sweet ambience. From the smallest details of the carefully determined colored background, to the cherry blossom tree with small red and white buds, and the soaring free bird coming to rescue his love, this bathroom tells a story of a beauty in her chamber, in waiting. As quoted above the mirror, "Love is free, free as a bird." I can rest in the harmony the story that has been created around me in my own life, my real life, not just the one inside my head (hehehe)!

Check out the entire revamp from drab to fab Eden, a New Twist!

Happy Thinking,
Stellah
"Let Your Light Shine"

No comments:

Post a Comment